- To allow computer systems to enhance human abilities by adapting to human needs
- To develop human-centred automation systems
- To develop systems that provide us with a better understanding of complex and dynamic environments
- To understand the basic cognitive processes involved in man-machine interfaces
- To encourage interdisciplinary collaborative research through a synergistic combination of advanced technologies, people, and expertise
- Our main focus is the application of AHCI in medicine
- The AHCI Lab is also the host of the CISCO Chair in Healthcare
Project meetings are held in the AMMI Lab by invitation.
Feel free to contact Dr. Boulanger with any questions you may have.
Advanced Human-Computer Interfaces Lab
3-63 Computing Science Centre
Department of Computing Science
University of Alberta