- To allow computer systems to enhance human abilities by adapting to human needs
- To develop human centered automation systems
- To develop systems which provide us with better understanding of complex and dynamic environments
- To understand the basic cognitive processes involved in man-machine interfaces
- To encourage interdisciplinary collaborative research through a synergistic combination of advanced technologies, people, and expertise
- The AMMI Lab is also the host of the CISCO Chair in Healthcare
Project meetings are held in the AMMI Lab by invitation.
Feel free to contact Dr. Boulanger with any questions you may have.
Advanced Man-Machine Interfaces Lab
3-63 Computing Science Centre
Department of Computing Science
University of Alberta