All equipment is free to use. The only raw material supplied is 3D filament. Leftover/scrap material may be available for use.
3D printers are bookable following the instructions below. All other equipment is for use on a first come first serve basis.
If this is your first time 3D printing go here for training!
How to book printing time:
- Go to https://my.labagenda.com/register.php?ac=M428N5.
- Create an account:
– Make sure to select the correct timezone (America/Edmonton) – For organization write University of Alberta
- Find the list of printers under schedule, bookings
- Select a start time for your print and select an end time based on expected print time. Fill out title and description sections
- Fill out the statement of intent form for your print/project here
- You must include the following information in your booking or it will be considered void:
- Your name
- Your email
- Project name and description
- There are different types of printers you can book. Make sure you have the appropriate training whether it’s a Machina or Prusa
- If you can not make your booked time, please cancel it before the session begins
- If you want to print overnight book the last slot of the day.
Important: If you do not show up within 10 minutes of your start time your entire session is forfeit.