All equipment is free to use. The only raw material supplied is 3D filament. Leftover/scrap material may be available for use.
3D printers are bookable following the instructions below. All other equipment is for use on a first come first serve basis.
If this is your first time 3D printing go here for training!
How to book printing time:
- Go to theshackualberta.skedda.com
- Create an account for this site or use an associated account
- All available printers will be displayed here
- You may book ahead using the navigation buttons
- Select a start time for your print. Use the arrows to extend the time as needed
- You must include the following information in your booking or it will be considered void:
- Your name
- Your email
- Project name and description
- Make sure you book enough consecutive time for your print to complete
- If you can not make your booked time, please cancel it before the session begins
- If you want to print overnight book the last slot of the day.
- In the description add: “Overnight print”
Important: If you do not show up within 10 minutes of your start time your entire session is forfeit.